Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last Day in Ethiopia

These are the words that I wrote in my journal for today:
Today is our last day in Addis Ababa Ethiopia. It has been an amazing experience being here in Zemma's home country. The people here are wonderful, the culture is rich. I hope that we will be able to keep Zemma's heritage alive after we leave here. It is something that she should always be reminded of and carry with her. Maybe someday we will return with her, to remember, and to serve her people.
We spent today at a golf course. It was beautiful, green and had flowers all over. Here are some pictures from our last day:

No comments:

blogging friends

About Me

My photo
Luke and I met while in school at SBU. We have one beautiful daughter Maddie, who is 5. Currently we are beginning the process of adopting a child, or children from Ethiopia. The Lord has blessed our family in so many ways and we are forever thankful.