Monday, April 12, 2010

Redeeming Art

For those of you who saw, and were concerned with what we are teaching Maddie, after my previous post on her artwork - here is what I found on her easel yesterday:

So sweet.
I have seen the Lord work in her little heart in the past few months. Her prayer life is becoming deeper, and she is listening and questioning more things eternal. I love to listen to her converations with God! We have been talking a lot lately about the importance of sharing the gospel with those around us because she is very concerned with the idea of hell. Maddie really has a heart for people, I can't wait to see how the Lord will use her little life!

No comments:

blogging friends

About Me

My photo
Luke and I met while in school at SBU. We have one beautiful daughter Maddie, who is 5. Currently we are beginning the process of adopting a child, or children from Ethiopia. The Lord has blessed our family in so many ways and we are forever thankful.