Saturday, February 28, 2009

Maddies first real haircut...




I've been wanting to cut Maddies hair for awhile now, and I finally took the plunge. Now that I'm finished, I'm thinking I should have taken her to a professional. Had I done that, I wouldnt be chasing her around the house with scissors in order to "fix just one more piece"....Oh well, live and learn...


As you can see, Luke has a new haircut as well. He has now lost his second bet thus, resulting in "rodent head". Why can't he just bet money like normal people?

1 comment:

the broomes said...

I LOVE your new haircut, Maddie!!! ...Luke...um...not so much. We miss y'all and can't wait to see ya-- less than 2 weeks!!!!

blogging friends

About Me

My photo
Luke and I met while in school at SBU. We have one beautiful daughter Maddie, who is 5. Currently we are beginning the process of adopting a child, or children from Ethiopia. The Lord has blessed our family in so many ways and we are forever thankful.